Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nil Sine Labore (Latin Phrase for "Nothing without Labor")




Cool little video made with my favorite piece of equipment in the world. I can't wait to get back home and get my hands on my GoPro, and just shoot everything. Gonna be a fun time for sure. Thinking about getting my motorcycle license, and then grabbing or renting a bike for a little while and having some fun. I just can't wait to get out of here. It is driving me crazier every freakin' day. The people, the weather, the location, everything about this place blows ass. Civilization here I come!!!!
Also, last night, I had a dream that I was out in the woods alone with my night vision goggles (NVG's) on, and there were these wolves following me around wherever I went. I could see their eyes glinting with the reflection of the moonlight, and I could just always feel them hunting me. I tried to get into a wide open area so that I could see them attacking me, but it never worked. Then, they changed into Hyenas, I couldn't see them, but I could here them laughing. And they just kept surrounding me and rushing in, one after another, and whenever I tried to wave a light or swing at them, they just disappeared. I have no idea what the dream means, but it definitely had me wake up in a sweat lol. Anyways, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment