Friday, April 29, 2011

Excitate vos e somno liberi mei ac nvenite hortum veritatis, (Latin for ""Arouse yourselves from sleep, my children, and find the garden of truth.")



Another great song by Bring Me the Horizon. Absolutely in love with them. I think it is an affair that is going to go on for a long, long time. Been listening to a lot of Suicide Silence as well. A bit heavier, but still have some amazing rifts. It is all about the sound and lyrics to me. Those two dynamics just make a band. Gotta have that bad ass churning metal sound, and a good screamer. If the screamer sucks, I ain't listening to it.
Well, less than a month until I get to go back home, and get some sun in sunny Florida! I am super stoked to be able to get back there for about 2 weeks. I hope to be able to just stay busy and be able to hang around civilians for extended periods of time without freaking out how much people complain about things. "Oooh, I have to wait in line at Wal-Mart." "Ooooh, MY AIR CONDITIONING ISN'T WORKING!!!!" Granted, it is a generalization to be sure and taken to the extreme, but still. It is pretty spot on. I didn't know how much stupid shit I complained about until I got into service. I was like, wow. I used to complain about that? Now, I would die for some the very same things I complained about. I guess you could say this is my time of suffering....a sort of purgatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment