Monday, May 16, 2011

Cashback?




A good video I found a few days ago. Epic stuff. I am digging the creativity of movies made with just simple equipment. Good stuff for sure. Been busy as hell the past 2 weeks, and I am getting ever closer to coming back home to Florida. Can't wait for that plane ride, it is gonna be nice. I wish I had more time, hard not to be bitter about it, but I will at least be able to take my 15 day break in the middle of my deployment. Movies I have seen in the past couple of weeks have been pretty good. Cashback is amazing. I loved it. Priest....that movie was a bit of a flop. Did not enjoy that at all. The Fall = incredible. That movie was art in motion. Amazing movie, and if you haven't seen it before, I would suggest you do. It reminded me of The Cell in many ways. Nothing can elicit emotions like a movie does, and when it is done correctly, it can be incredibly powerful. Anyways, off to the gym, and then trying to find something to do for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment